VMLS Online Payment system updates available as of Wednesday, June 10. Click here to review the new Online Payment Guide.
Dear valued customer,
We at Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing (VMLS) have been closely monitoring the recent health advisories regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19). As it has always been, the safety and security of our customers and team members remains our highest priority. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event, as well as those in Tennessee affected or helping with the recent storm damage.
At this time, our Nashville office is closed to the public.
Or call 844-865-7378. Our call center returned to full capacity on June 22, 2020.
We urge you to set up a free online account if you have not already. There is never a charge to make your payment online.
We encourage our customers paying through bank bill pay to switch to AutoPay or set up your monthly payments online.
Recommended Payment Methods during this time:
- Automatic Payment (ACH), Monthly AutoPay: No fee. https://volservicing.com/automatic-payment-ach-instructions/
- Online payment at volservicing.com: No fee – recently updated to allow delinquent and partial payments
- MoneyGram: Receive Code 15907: $3.95 fee
- IVR phone (Interactive Voice Response) payment: $3.95 fee
- Agent Assisted Pay by Phone: $5.95 fee
- Check by mail: PO Box 305170, Nashville, TN 37230-5170: No fee
We understand these times are challenging. We are focused on how the coronavirus is impacting our VMLS customers and team members. Thank you for your understanding and your support to protect the most vulnerable Tennesseans.
Director, Mortgage Loan Servicing
Tennessee Housing Development Agency
Volunteer Mortgage Loan Servicing